An ANZAHPE HTAG provides a forum for exploration and development of issues important to health professional educators.
HTAGs are established to:
- Have a tangible output that is intended to have a definite positive effect on health professional education;
- Facilitate cross-Tasman collaborations on subjects important to members and health professional educators;
- Contribute to the continued growth of membership and strength of the Association.
How is an HTAG established ?
HTAGs as an important forum for members that is additional to the journal, the annual conference and other activities.
Download HTAG application form.
- Can be formed once a proposal prepared using the Association’s “HTAG Template” has been accepted by the HTAG working group from CoM.
- Are open to members of ANZAHPE; if others join an HTAG, they are expected to become a member of ANZAHPE at the time of joining the group;
- Can be advertised on the ANZAHPE website and/or by an email sent to the membership by the ANZAHPE office;
- Will devise a plan and timeframe for structure and function as well as ‘output’ or ‘product’ and submit this plan within 3 months of receiving notification to the HTAG working group who will monitor the level of activity/progress of each HTAG;
- After using the usual procedure for abstract submission, will be offered a PeArLS, a presentation or a workshop in the program of the annual conference to inform the membership/field on the progress and outcomes of their HTAG project;
- May be invited to present to CoM in order to inform the Management of the Association about the HTAG’s findings;
- Could present to state/local ANZAHPE events.
For more information on HTAGs please contact the ANZAHPE Executive Officer.