ANZAHPE regularly communicates to its members via its e-Bulletin and e-Blasts. These two methods provide opportunities to communicate directly with ANZAHPE members, either on a specific schedule (e-Bulletin) or more on an ad hoc basis (e-Blasts).
The ANZAHPE e-Bulletin is the official newsletter of Australian New Zealand Association for Health Professional Educators. It is distributed to members of the ANZAHPE and AIPPEN, partner institutions and other interested subscribers.
The ANZAHPE membership and contact list (1,000+) and partner academic institutions (circulation unaudited)
e-Bulletin: 4 editions per year (March, June, September & December)
e-Blasts: on an ad hoc basis but are generally sent within one week of being approved.
AIMS AND SCOPE
ANZAHPE is an organisation for clinicians, academic educators and students involved in medical and health professional education. It aims to:
- promote, support and advance education in the health professions
- facilitate communication between educators in the health professions
- promote both undergraduate, postgraduate and continuing education and training
- recognise, facilitate and disseminate high quality educational research in health professional education
- publishes a peer-reviewed journal, Focus on Health Professional Education and a news bulletin.
- is the focal point for health professions education in western Pacific region.
Advertising fees from AU$240 for inclusion in the Bulletin or e-Blast.
We are happy to to discuss the options for a custom advertising package.
To arrange advertising or request further information on advertising with ANZAHPE please contact:
PO Box 852
RENMARK SA 5341
Phone: +61 478 313 123