e-Portfolios to support learning, assessment, and professional development
Within Australia and New Zealand, ePortfolios are widely used by a range of health professions to support flexible and self-regulated learning, authentic assessment, feedback literacy and ultimately career readiness, employability and ongoing professional development. ePortfolios can be used to demonstrate graduate capabilities and attributes, technical and non-technical skills and can contribute to lifelong learning.
The purpose of this HTAG will be to bring together those with experience and/or interest in the use ePortfolio to support self-regulated and flexible learning, authentic and innovative assessment as well as professional development throughout health professional training and career.
The outcomes of this HTAG include but are not limited to:
- Share expertise and understanding of the ways ePortfolios are being used across health professional teaching, learning, assessment, and self-development
- Build resources and scholarship related to the use of ePortfolios in health professional education
- Develop networks and collaborations in the use of ePortfolios for health profession education and for ePortfolio research.
- Understand the platforms, training and infrastructure required to support the use of ePortfoilios.
- Understand the benefits and challenges of using ePortfolios across the health professional education
HTAG lead: A/Professor Karen Donald. Department of Physiotherapy, University of Melbourne
If you would like to be involved in the HTAG, please get in touch via email to Karen.email@example.com (please cc to the anzahpe office).
Please note: HTAGs are open to members of ANZAHPE; if non-ANZAHPE members decide to join a HTAG, they must become a member of ANZAHPE to take part in the group.
See htag members here