End of year special!
Take an hour and relax with your community of Health Professional Educators. Reflect on this crazy year, sharing the highs and lows with your colleagues. Guess the mystery guest and find out more about the professional development program in 2021.
We invite members to contribute to the event in the following ways:
- Send in a short video clip to summarise 2020 and what it has meant to them from an educational perspective. This could include:
- A brief summary of lessons learnt
- A satirical look at the impact on education during 2020
- Bloopers section – those recordings when things have not gone as planned – the stray cat or child coming into shot!
You can be as creative and innovative as you like; but no more than 3 minutes, the shorter the better. We will be awarding a number of video accolades.
NB: The video submission link will be forwarded on event registration.
2. There will be a number of awards including best Christmas/festive costume and best background. Have some fun with it!!
3. Bring a friend. The end of year session is free so please advertise in your locality and if possible, bring a friend.
ANZAHPE thank Australian Medicines Handbook for their generous support of this event.